I'm Chien Jarvis, and I'm an Environment Artist.
I have a passion for game art and enjoy the challenges provided with each asset made.
My goal as a creative professional is to collaborate with a team on challenging real-time projects and create amazing experiences.
You could find my portfolio at:
Project: Wulverblade (Nintento Swith, Xbox One, PS4 and PC title)
• Creating storyboards for in-game cinematic
• Visually narrating story through creative and evocative level design
• Testing and balancing certain game levels
• Creating 2D props
• Creating physically-based rendering 3D assets and textures
• Creating texturing maps in Substance Painter
• Ensuring that 3D props fit memory budget
Project: 3D virtual configuration application
• Building architectural models and UI elements for the application
• Creating stylized 3D props, weapons, characters, and environment set pieces optimized for real-time games
• Testing different UI styles
• Creating user interface prototypes for 3D displays